In Person At Albertsons Library
Call (208) 426-3301
Text (208) 546-9982
Library Quick Links:
Welcome to the ECE 380 course guide. This guide covers resources available to you for researching information that will help you develop a Product Analysis Report. Some tabs also give some tips for searching library databases, and resources for specific projects.
Please complete the activities below prior to the in-class Library Research Session so you will get the most out of the in-class activities.
Please complete this anonymous, 4 question survey by Wednesday, January 25th at 5pm so the Engineering Librarian/Professor can tailor the ECE 380L library research session so it so it best helps you in your research.
It's easy! Just follow these steps.
1. Go to Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com) and click the menu bars on the top left
2. Choose the Settings option.
3. Click on the Library links option on the left.
4. Search for Boise State University and select the two check boxes for:
Then click the save button.
5. Now every time you search Google Scholar, you'll see links to Find it at Boise State.
Click on the Find it at Boise State link instead of the publisher's link. Albertsons Library subscribes to (purchases) content and provides you access for free! Why pay to purchase from a publisher when Albertsons Library gets you access for free?