Albertsons Library provides access to over 290 research databases and indexes via its "Articles, Databases A-Z" link on the library's homepage: http://library.boisestate.edu
We have created several subject-specific lists of databases germane to your topic. The following databases cover the spectrum of American Sign Language research and scholarship:
Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Has all the ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) journals.
Education Research Complete
- Topics covered include all levels of education from early childhood to higher education, and all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
- The Education Resource Information Center, contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966
Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences
- Covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics
MLA International Bibliography
- The MLA International Bibliography is a subject index for books, articles and websites published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.
Teacher Reference Center
- Provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.